Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thinking Back On The Past.....

Hi There, Everyone! Happy Wednesday! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to talk with you in awhile. It's just been so busy these last few weeks with the end of another school year. It really doesn't seem like it's Summer Break. I guess after my training on Friday, it will start to sink in. Anyways, I was just taking a few "rare" moments to review over friends and family on Facebook, and it hit me how much time has passed since I have actually talked with some of them.  Friends from high school and friends from my 20's that I have lost track of because LIFE got in the way.  It's rather sad actually. I miss those times of being care-free and just enjoying being young. Not that I am an old lady now, but I'm different in many ways. Yes, I know that's part of maturing and moving on with one's life;  but I do long somedays for the feeling of being care-free. Hmmm...memories. They can be a good and bad thing. They can bring joy of remembering moments of bliss and bring sadness knowing that those moments will never be relived again. Hmmm...Good Times Gone By.  I miss them all! I hope everyone enjoys their week (and weekend)! Let us all try to make some new Wonderful memories this week that we can always cherish!

Talk with you all soon! Til Then-Take Care!
Amykins }:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment