Hi There! Happy Wednesday! Sorry, I have been away for awhile. It has been just a crazy few months. I'm on Spring Break now with my kids, enjoying having a few days to sleep in and relax (sort-of) before back to the classroom and state exams! Whew...anywhoooo... I am very excited to have been chosen for the coveted Influenster YSL box. This box only had one item in it which was the (relaunch I believe) of the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils - Luxurious Mascara for a False Lash Effect. Right off the bat I liked this mascara because of the packaging. I'm a sucker for nice packaging! It's a gold/copper color with the YSL logo in the center. The box itself has a reflective surface that gives the impression of higher quality. The actual mascara tube
mirrored the packaging. It was in a gold metal mascara tube with the company's logo YSL in the center & in the gold-copper color. The weight of the mascara was a good weight-not too heavy or light. This again gave the impression of a quality mascara. The mascara wand was long and straight with the bristles being full. This was an easy mascara to apply. Good coverage on the eyes and yes, it did give my lashes the appearance of being fuller as if I were actually wearing false eye lashes! YAH!!! I am excited! Overall, I am quite pleased with this mascara and would recommend it to anyone who would enjoy a false lash look. If you are interested in what the actual packaging of this mascara looks like, check out my You Tube channel for the Influenster YSL Unboxing. Again, I received this box from Influenster free for review purposes. Thank you Influenster and YSL for giving me this opportunity to try and review this great mascara! Have a WONDERFUL day, everyone & talk with you soon!
Amykins }:o)
You Tube Influenster YSL Unboxing
#YSLMascara
No comments:
Post a Comment