Happy "Early" Friday to you all! I have decided that I want to get back into some old hobbies that I really enjoyed in my teens and early 20's. One of those hobbies is Thrifting! I love to go to thrift stores, flea markets, antique stores, and yard & estate sales. It's so much fun finding a special little something to add to a collection or an interesting piece to repurpose for my family of 7. Yes, that right. I have 4 active kids and one very active furry son. Thrifting can inspire one to think outside the box and express creativity that buying brand new items from the store doesn't. Plus, it doesn't require lots of money (if you watch your spending of course! LOL)
Anyways, here are some of my recent finds for very reasonable prices.
A brayer for 99 cents, a mask for $1.99, and a copper tin for 99 cents.
A "gently" used office chair for $9.99. It's comfy and reclines!
Apple picture for my classroom (99 cents) and a nice scarf for mama (75 cents).
Nice blue sequin shirt for the girly girl and a nice button down shirt for the hubby ($2.00 per shirt).
Nice button down shirt for one of the boys. ($2.00 for the shirt)
Cool Dragon shirt for one of the boys. (Under $2.00 for this shirt)
Have a Wonderful day everyone & Happy Thrifting!
Amykins }:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment