Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Back! Time To Change Things Up Abit.....


Welcome to 2012...The Year of the Dragon!

Happy Saturday to you all!  So sorry for my VERY long absence, but life has a way to make time fly by. So, it is about to be a New Year and one of my resolutions is to give this blog another try. However, I have been wanting to change the name so here it is..Life in Cowford is now Living in the Zoo.  I think it is a GREAT fit for my life.  Most days it feels like I am in the zoo and let me tell you the residents at my zoo can get very loud and restless! LOL...So, here is a New Year's Wish for us all to have a WONDERFUL year in 2012 with love, happiness, joy, fun, and stability.  Take care everyone & Talk with you soon!

Best Wishes!

Amykins }:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment