Happy Saturday To You All! My life with my family is comically known as "The Zoo". Some days it's just crazy where I just feel like I barely made it through alive. At times like these where the kids are in bed and the hubby is relaxing in the room with the boob tube (also known as the television); I finally have some time to myself to relax, unwind, and think about my day, life, and anything else that may pop up in my brain. Right now I am thinking about special moments for a child. I was watching my 19 month old son this evening having such a great time talking in his baby talk and hugging on a Christmas teddy bear I bought him last year. It was so sweet to watch that I wish I had a camera on hand to record it for future viewing. Oh well, I will just have to count on my memory to recall the sweet moment. Guess it's time to start thinking about settling in for the night. I hope things are peaceful where you are.
Sweet dreams to you all!
Amykins }:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment