Happy Friday To You All! I am sorry I have not had an opportunity to talk with you these last few days. It's been such a crazy week with the kids, my students, and just life in general. So, I've read the latest news on the "End of the World". Regardless of what you believe and what happens this weekend, this experience will (I hope) encourage people to live their lives to the fullest and tell those individuals close to us how much we love and care for them. So, to all my family and friends out in the world...I wish you all much love and happiness whether we have one day or a million! I love you all!
Take Care & Talk with You All Soon!
Amykins }:o)
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau
ReplyDelete