Friday, May 27, 2011

Children at Play...Adorable!

Happy Friday to you all! I hope you are enjoying your day! I am trying to enjoy a rare day off from work with my kids. This week has been very busy and kind of stressful, but there were some moments that made the week enjoyable. My baby (well he is about to be 20 months soon - so really not a baby anymore) learned how to pillow fight with his older brothers this week. I wish I could have recorded it! The whole thing was so cute. He swung his little pillow as hard as he could and his older brothers pretended to swing hard back at him. Everyone was laughing and having a good ole' time. It was one of those rare moments when the world and its troubles melts away and things are just peaceful. I love those kind of moments! Aweeee..... maybe I will get to experience more moments like these this 4 day weekend! I hope each of you have a fun-filled and peaceful weekend with those you love!

Til next time-Take care!
Amykins }:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment